Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"30 Sucks"

Hey y'all. My friend at work turned the big "30" today, so I decided to make her a small reminder of how she felt today.  I made this "30 sucks" gift by pushing 30 suckers and colored tulle into a styrofoam cone that I glued inside of a small box.  I added ribbon and bling to the outside.  I jazzed it up with a princess crown and star wands! I made the card with the happy birthday embossing folder from cuttlebug and welded the phrase together on my gypsy.  I think it came out great, and she was a great sport about it....can't wait till my "30th" (did you get the sarcasm there?)
Until next time,
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Welcome to the blogging world :)

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start! I love this project...I hope you come and visit my blog as well. krafthead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! It's very pretty. I remember thinking 30 was going to suck, too. It wasn't so bad! ;)
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete