Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heart Crayons

Good Morning y'all.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Thanks to pinterest, I just finished making these heart crayons for Valentine's Day.  They were so easy to make.  All I did was cut up old crayons ( I used mostly Valentine's Day colors) and put them into a heart shape silicon mold that I got at the $1 spot from target.  I baked them at 225 for 20 minutes until they were completely liquid.  I let them cool (make sure to allow them to completely cool or they do not come out smooth!) and popped them out of the mold.  To make the card that they are displayed on, I made circular word art in Microsoft Word and cut it out with Spellbinders circle nestabilities. I ran that through my heart embossing folder and attached it to a scallop circle that I cut out with my cricut....and TA DA...cute heart crayons for Valentine's Day.

Until Next time,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment